In the US, the social media company Meta was sued for using its platforms “designed to lure children into its network”. It was stated that the content on Meta platforms abused children and harmed their psychology.
Lawyers from 33 US states sued Meta in October. In the lawsuit, senior officials from Meta were accused of knowing that the company’s platforms were editing their content to attract children.
The lawsuit also alleged that content on Meta’s platforms exploited children and harmed their psychology.
In a statement from Meta to the Associated Press (AP), Meta said the charges in the lawsuit were contrary to the company’s efforts to create a safe environment for children.
On November 10, the European Union (EU) requested information from Meta and Snapchat on how they protect minors from illegal and harmful content on their platforms.
- Macy’s Receives New Bid Against SaleThe Investor Group has increased its offer in its attempt to buy Macy’s and take the company private. The group, whose previous offers were deemed insufficient, submitted a new offer. Arkhouse Management and Brigade Capital Management group announced on Sunday that they have increased their offer to buy Macy’s for $24 per share in cash,
- First after Stranger Things: Record budget for new seriesThe creators of Game of Thrones have been given a massive budget of 160 million dollars for their new series on Netflix. This is interpreted as a strong sign that the streaming giant wants the series to succeed. David Benioff and D.B. Weiss’ latest book adaptation, 3 Body Problem, will premiere on March 21. The
- Apple Quietly Introduces MacBook Airs with New M3 ChipApple had made it a tradition to introduce its new products with an event. The fact that it would not hold an event for the products expected to be introduced this week surprised the technology world. It was as expected and Apple introduced the new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Air models. 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook
- EU countries to continue natural gas conservationThe EU Council has announced that member state energy ministers agreed to continue to save natural gas at a meeting in Brussels. In the statement, it was stated that the member countries agreed to continue voluntary demand reduction measures in order to reach sufficient gas storage levels in the next winter period, and that member
- March 10 Pisces New Moon and the situation in the zodiac signs…We enter the week with the Moon in Sagittarius. Relations with foreigners and foreign travels may come to the fore. Tuesday and Wednesday are harmonious days that we should make good use of. The Mercury-Neptune conjunction on Friday can be confusing. On March 10, we enter Ramadan with the New Moon in the highly spiritual