Actress Baldwin says she’s not responsible for fatal crash on set

4 mins read
Actress Baldwin says she's not responsible for fatal crash on set

Actress Baldwin says she’s not responsible for fatal crash on set

Actress Baldwin says she's not responsible for fatal crash on set

Actor Alec Baldwin, who caused the death of Director of Photography Halyna Hutchins with the gun he used during the film, stated that he felt incredible sadness and regret, but did not feel guilty.

Baldwin, in his first interview on ABC television after the incident on October 21, said, “There is someone responsible for this, I can’t say who it is, but it’s not me.” said.

Stating that it is imperative to find out who put the bullet that killed director of photography Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza, Baldwin said, “I could have killed myself if I felt responsible.” he said.

Stating that he pointed the gun in the direction of Hutchins’ directives, Baldwin said, “There is only one question to be resolved; where did the real bullet come from?” used the phrases.

“Many people say you should never point a gun directly at someone on set,” Baldwin said of the host. He added, “Yes, but unless the person telling you that isn’t the cinematographer directing you on where to point the gun for the camera angle.” gave the answer.

Stating that it took between 45 minutes and an hour to realize that there was a real bullet in the gun and he wasn’t sure about it until hours later, Baldwin said, “The idea of ​​someone putting real bullets in the gun was not even realistic.” he said.

“I do not believe that I will be found guilty of the armed attack”
Baldwin said that the team did not tell him anything about the safety conditions on the set. “I personally did not observe any safety issues during my time there.” made a statement.

Baldwin, who is also the producer of the film, underlined that the event devastated him emotionally, saying, “I do not believe that I will be found guilty in the gun attack. I have spoken to the authorities many times. I have nothing to hide.” said.

Baldwin, the host said, “Your career is over?” “Maybe. They still want to work with me for the next production, but I thought to myself, ‘Do I want to work more from now on?’ I ask.” he replied.

In the clip released the day before the same interview, Baldwin said, “I didn’t pull the trigger. I never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger.” he said.

Previously, it was reported in the news that was reflected in the American press that the gun fired by actor Baldwin was given by assistant director Dave Halls to be used in the shooting.

It was recorded in court records that Halls handed Baldwin a gun and called it “safe”, in which he said he did not know that the gun contained live ammunition.

Actor Alec Baldwin killed 42-year-old Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins with the gun he used during the filming of the movie “Rust” in New Mexico on October 21, while 48-year-old Director Joel Souza was injured in the shoulder in the same incident.

FİKRİKADİM

The ancient idea tries to provide the most accurate information to its readers in all the content it publishes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.