We value thoughtful and constructive discussion, but comments that attack an author or defame an institution are not acceptable. You can send your contributions that provide information or explanation about the published articles to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Complaints about the scope of our content should be sent to [email@example.com]. The following are the general rules applied on whether or not comments will be accepted:
Personal attacks on authors, other users or any individual will not be tolerated, and users who post such comments may be banned at technoscience.fikrikadim’s sole discretion.
2. Comments that include cursing, teasing, name calling or the use of other abusive expressions are unacceptable.
We value healthy discussion and understand that people will often have strong feelings about the topics discussed on the site, but please respect the opinions and beliefs of other users.
4. Share about the subject. If the comment you shared is not relevant to the subject under discussion, it can be deleted at the discretion of FİKRIKADIM. General comments about technoscience.fikrikadim or comments made about moderator decisions may also be deleted.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or other offensive comments will not be tolerated. There is a difference between expressing an opinion on government, institutions or a belief and attacking people because of their race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
- Comments that encourage people to commit crimes will not be tolerated.
Make your comments understandable. If the moderator cannot understand your comments due to spelling, grammar or logic errors, your comments may be deleted.
Do not share content that you have copied from someone else or that you do not own the copyright.
DO NOT SHOUT! According to the etiquette accepted on the Internet, writing in capital letters means shouting.
Spamming (spam) or flooding (excessive messages) is prohibited. Do not share the same or similar messages more than once.
It is prohibited to advertise or promote goods or services, or to share website links (URL).
- Pretending to be someone else is prohibited. Pretending to be someone else (including other members) is unacceptable.
Inappropriate usernames are prohibited.
Giving personal information is prohibited. It is unacceptable to post your or another person’s contact information, including information such as address, place of work, telephone number, e-mail address.
Disparaging comments that may damage the reputation of an organization or individuals in the eyes of healthy-minded community members will not be accepted.
17. Comments that contain or are likely to include disrespect for the judicial authorities will not be tolerated. Everything that will affect the ongoing or future judicial process is within this scope.
- We will delete comments that contradict court decisions. This includes certain information that the court prohibits from being disclosed, such as the names or whereabouts of people involved in the case.
We reserve the right to correct the spelling and grammar of the comments published on our site.
Due to the amount of comments received, we are unable to review individual moderator decisions or change comments after they are posted.