Healt

The number of Covid-19 cases in the world exceeded 59 million

The number of Covid-19 cases in the world exceeded 59 million

NEWS, Covid-19, Healt
The number of Covid-19 cases in the world exceeded 59 million Due to Covid-19, 1 million 394 thousand 240 people died worldwide, 40 million 792 thousand people regained their health by defeating the virus. The number of new types of coronavirus (Covid-19) cases worldwide has exceeded 59 million. According to the "Worldometers" website, where up-to-date data on cases in countries and regions with Covid-19 were compiled, the total number of cases detected in the Covid-19 epidemic that emerged in the city of Wuhan in Hubey province of China and spread worldwide was 59 million 27 thousand 330. While the USA is the country with the highest number of cases with 12 million 589 thousand 88, this country is India with 9 million 140 thousand 312, Brazil with 6 million 71 thousand 401, France wi...
EU leaders to meet once again to fight the epidemic

EU leaders to meet once again to fight the epidemic

Covid-19, Healt, NEWS
EU leaders to meet once again to fight the epidemic Leaders of EU member states will hold a meeting once again on combating the Covid-19 outbreak. The EU Leaders Summit will be held on 19 November via video conference. What happens to markets after the U.S choice EU Council Spokesperson Barend Leyts stated that EU leaders decided to meet once again at the virtual summit held last week, and that the EU's fight against the Covid-19 outbreak will be discussed once again at the new summit. At the leaders' meeting on the Covid-19 agenda on October 29, member countries agreed to receive vaccines to be developed at the same time, under the same conditions and according to their share in the EU population. The EU Commission allocated 220 million euros to finance secure cross-border Kovid-1...

Stores are closing in Belgium

NEWS, Covid-19, economi, Healt
Stores are closing in Belgium In order to reduce the rapidly increasing coronavirus cases in Belgium, new measures were added to the previous measures, and it was decided to close stores, except markets and pharmacies. The Consultative Committee, chaired by the Belgian Prime Minister Alexander de Croo, discussed the measures to be implemented to reduce the number of new cases exceeding 15 thousand daily. Stating that Belgium is in a state of emergency in terms of health, De Croo said in a statement after the meeting, "Our only option is to support the health sector and to avoid physical contact as much as possible. We are going back to strict measures. block." said. According to the decisions announced after the meeting, it was decided to close all stores in the country, except for t...
The number of patients in the world exceeded 9 million

The number of patients in the world exceeded 9 million

NEWS, Healt
The number of patients in the world exceeded 9 million According to the information on the "Worldometer" website, where data on cases in countries and regions with COVID-19 were compiled, the number of active infected cases worldwide reached 9 million 14 thousand 236. While the symptoms of the disease are mild in 8 million 942 thousand 173 of those who receive treatment, 72 thousand 63 patients are life-threatening. The increasing number of patients under treatment increases the burden on the health systems of countries. The USA was the country with the highest number of active infected cases with 2 million 689 thousand 204 people under treatment. India with 781 thousand 48, France with 729 thousand 109, Brazil with 435 thousand 357, Russia with 304 thousand 571, Belgium with 181 tho...
WHO announced: 10 percent of the global population could be COVID-19

WHO announced: 10 percent of the global population could be COVID-19

NEWS, Healt
WHO announced: 10 percent of the global population could be COVID-19 Mike Ryan, executive director of the World Health Organization (WHO) Health Emergencies Program, said in a statement that an estimated 10 percent of the global population is affected by the COVID-19 virus. Speaking at the special session of the WHO Executive Board, Ryan stated that the remaining 90 percent of the population is still in danger and stated that a difficult period awaits the world with the increasing spread of the virus. While the population of the world is estimated to be 7.8 billion people, according to globally collected COVID-19 data, there are 35.5 million registered COVID-19 cases that make up 0.46 percent of the total population.
Optimized with PageSpeed Ninja